Life Surges in 2nd Half for win over Clemson
Clemson and Life played close and tight in the first half as the Tigers held the Running Eagles to just one try.
Life proved too much for the 2014 @ACRLRugby champion Tigers. Clemson defeated the University of South Carolina 40-14 in the final match of the 2014 ACRC Bowl Series. Clemson will return to the Bowl Series in 2015.
Clemson Rugby Twitter Feed
- After battling for 17 mins. The Tigers conceded a try. Life up 5-0
- Halftime. Tigers down 0-5 against Life University
- Life scores off the driving lineout. Running Eagles up 12-0
- Life scores quickly off of a couple of Clemson missed tackles. Tigers down 17-0
- Life scores again quickly. Tigers down 0-26
- Life scores off a Clemson turnover. Life up 31-0
- Life scores on a counter attack. Running Eagles up 36-0. 11 minutes to play
- Life scores off driving lineout. Tigers down 0-43. 6 mins to play
- Life 43 Clemson: 0.
- Thanks to our fans for showing up and supporting your Tiger rugby team.
Clemson takes on Life University this Friday in a true test for a strong Tigers team. The match, part of Homecoming weekend, will be played at the Easley Recreation Department’s Pope Field, approximately 20 miles from campus, due to damage to Clemson’s regular pitch. The game will be live streamed on the Web starting at 7 p.m. The JV game will start at 5:45 p.m.
Watch the game on Livestream: