Virginia Tech 12 at Clemson 52
Saturday November 14, 2015 - 12:00 AM
Seven different Tigers scored as Virginia Tech falls to Clemson in an Atlantic Coast Rugby League (ACRL) action. Clemson finishes their ACRL season undefeated.
- 3 minutes to kickoff Clemson Tigers take on the Virginia Tech Hokies
- After a beautiful Dan Collins offload. James Rogers opens up scoring with a try. Jeers conversion good. Tigers up 7-0
- VA Tech box kick leads to a counter attack try and the conversion is good. Score tied 7-7
- Nick "Deep Dish" Bilgri scores the try after some tough forward work by the Tigers. Keers conversion good. Tigers up 14-7
- Ethan "Soup" Harr miraculously gets the ball from a sloppy ruck to score deep in the corner. Tigers up 19-7.
- That's the half. Tigers go into halftime up 19-7 against the Virginia Tech Hokies
- Jason Damm scores off the scrum to put the Tigers up 26-7 after Keers conversion.
- Hokies score off their scrum. Score 26-12 in favor of the Tigers.
- After a heads up turnover was forced by Ryan Gilroy, Jason Damm scores his second try of the day. Tigers up 33-12
- A big run by Joel Jaldin leads to a Alex "AWOL" Wohlers try. Keers conversion good. Tigers up 40-12.
- Not to be outshined by his brother, Stuart Harr gets a try of his own. Keers conversion no good. Tigers up 45-12
- Joel Jaldin scores a last minute try to end the game.
- Tigers win 52-12!
- Thank you Virginia Tech for traveling and giving us a great game