Virginia Tech 12 at Clemson 52
Saturday November 14, 2015 (All day)
Seven different Tigers scored as Virginia Tech falls to Clemson in an Atlantic Coast Rugby League (ACRL) action. Clemson finishes their ACRL season undefeated.
- 3 minutes to kickoff Clemson Tigers take on the Virginia Tech Hokies
- After a beautiful Dan Collins offload. James Rogers opens up scoring with a try. Jeers conversion good. Tigers up 7-0
- VA Tech box kick leads to a counter attack try and the conversion is good. Score tied 7-7
- Nick "Deep Dish" Bilgri scores the try after some tough forward work by the Tigers. Keers conversion good. Tigers up 14-7
- Ethan "Soup" Harr miraculously gets the ball from a sloppy ruck to score deep in the corner. Tigers up 19-7.
- That's the half. Tigers go into halftime up 19-7 against the Virginia Tech Hokies
- Jason Damm scores off the scrum to put the Tigers up 26-7 after Keers conversion.
- Hokies score off their scrum. Score 26-12 in favor of the Tigers.
- After a heads up turnover was forced by Ryan Gilroy, Jason Damm scores his second try of the day. Tigers up 33-12
- A big run by Joel Jaldin leads to a Alex "AWOL" Wohlers try. Keers conversion good. Tigers up 40-12.
- Not to be outshined by his brother, Stuart Harr gets a try of his own. Keers conversion no good. Tigers up 45-12
- Joel Jaldin scores a last minute try to end the game.
- Tigers win 52-12!
- Thank you Virginia Tech for traveling and giving us a great game